Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just another day in Tennessee

I just want to say hello to all my friends out there,,,,,mom has been so busy she can't even get on this thing for me.
Today I made her sit and check us out so we can see who took the time to write us.
I hope I did not miss any furry friends
I like hearing what you all chat about,but for me and mom we are new,Thank GOD for sissy at kattnippia,cause with out her the moms would mess this up.
I just want to say thanks for writing me,I like having new friends.

and NO I don't want a puppy ,that means I would have to share my treats,
I'm good,one day me and my sissy will be side by side again.
Take care and may you all have great dreams,and Lot's of treats.
BOOGIE

1 comment:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! We know what you mean about another puppy. Mommy had 2 brother woofies and after one passed, they debated on another, but Comet seemed to adjust to his "only child" status well (after a conversation with an animal communicator) and lived 3 more years to 15 1/2 and he was a Golden! I like being an only kitty myself. I get all the lovin, pettin, toys and fooooooooooood!!!!!!!!
I hope your mommy isn't so busy soon.