Sunday, July 8, 2007

Whats Up with All the Baths????

After the bath on Thrusday,,,What's up with this stuff?????????
Just trying to look mean ,like I did not like it,But don't tell mom,Cause I did
I got a Treat after the bath cause I was a good boy
Please let me in,I promise I am not wet,let me in PLEASE

Well once again I got another bath,don't tell mom but it felt good. She had the water warm and the puuuuuu stuff was nice,she said it was Lavender and Vanilla, I liked it I really did...;..

It was after the BATH that was better, I ran up the hill and went to dig and mom chased me around the yard with the towel,,,,,,she said it was to dry me off,but we were just having fun cause me and mom have this thing,( you know) I am her shadow,,,anyway
Well, I got to go in the house and dad had got me a treat,(easy) no matter what I do I get a treat..

So I guess I can't complain Treats Treats Treats, Sissy says I am SPOILED, Ok Maybe I am,but look at it this way
I know how to get the TREATS,,just look at my face....hehe
Ok I also just want to say a BIG HELLO to my few friends,mom says she is still learning this thing and tries to talk back with you guys( and u know who u r) give her time ,she is a good mom,,,,,,,so again HI,,,,,,,and I hope you all don't have to get as many baths as I do,,,,could it be because I am a DOG and not a kitty?? So yuall have a good day and be safe,and may the angels surround you with sweet dreams and love.......

2 comments:

Katnippia said...

Hi Boozie! we finks it's because youz are a woofie. We don't get baths, unless we have accidents in the PTU's or we git a bunch of fleas...Purss Sia

Mr. Hendrix said...

ack! a bath! *faints*