Sunday, September 16, 2007

CHILLY SUNDAY MORNING

Just want to say Hello to my friend and family,it has been awhile,
mom just got her old job back and it is great,a little more hours but thats ok,,,,,MORE TREATS for me...That what she says,
So now every other week end we take adventures,only if her Football team is not on the TV,
So this morning she said she was getting on here for me and all I can say to you all is buuuuuurrrrrrr IT IS CHILLY,,,,,been awhile but boy does it not feel good???? I love it,,43 here this morning,,, So for now till mom has more time,
God Bless,Sweet Dreams,
Go Titans
hey I live in Tennessee,,

2 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! We live in Ohio. It was getting cool for a while, now it is hot again. In the 90s! Crazy. I miss my open window. I hope your mommy's team does well. We have the Bengals so we aren't sure how ours will do.
I can't wait to hear all your adventures.

Mr. Hendrix said...

just popping in to say "hi" *waves paw*
i hope you're not missing your mommy to much. i find long naps help the day go faster.