Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Cousins



Hi everyone,I just want to show off my new cousin (I think he is)the one on the left is Taps ,moms #1 man cat,he has been part of the family for about 14 years ,and the little guy on the right is TJ,my sissy says he is staying in the family and thats ok cause he lives with he not me,ha ha.....but he is cute and cant wait to see him. I was told that they might be moving back to NC and this is a good thing cause that means they will be closer so we can visit more. It has been a long time since I saw my sissy Val. I just wanted to let you all know that my family is more kitties then woofies,so coming from a dog,I will say ok,it just might be a Cats world and Kitties rule, Yes I said it,so on that note,Good Day to all from Tennessee,,,,,,,,,,,GO BUCCANEERS,,,,,,,,,,,

Slobber and hugs to all,,,,BOOGIE

1 comment:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I think my woofie cousin Sonny might say it is more of a woofie world out there. I agree with you tho. tee hee hee. He doesnt blog tho I wish he would.
That TJ is awfully cute and little. Taps is very handsome. It would be great to have your family close by so I'll cross my paws for you.
Go Bengals!