Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Pictures

Turkeys,,,,they flew over the car like B52 bombers,(what kind of birds are them) I ask
My sweet home. just a little dot,but home sweet home it is,with mom and dad there,it is the little white one in the middle
Looks like at leaf? well it is a bug,thought you kitties would like to see it,looks a little scary to me
Could this be RAIN,???? yes it was and it was nice to see
my little town here in Tennessee,looks like trees to me,but under all them there trees,there is a town called KINGSPORT
and then a double Rainbow,purrdy aint it? Bays Mountain is where it was resting on and mom said she just had to take the picture cause she said it made her think of all the little furry lives that are at the rainbow bridge playing and not in pain any more,so when you see a Rainbow just Remember the love and hugs you have shared with someone who is covered in fur,unconditional love that is. Cause I know that I love my mom and dad,no matter what.I send love and woofie hugs to all of you that reads this . God bless you all.
Boogie

4 comments:

Katnippia said...

Hi Boozie! Those are some purttie pic-fers that grand-meowzer took. Our meowmize says she is going to be putting some new pic-fers of up her tonight hopefully. Purrs, and headrubberz..Taps

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Did you know Katnippia is my step mommy? She married my Daddy oscar the Puppy Cat who went to the bridge this summer. This world is small but so big on love! Thank you for coming to see me and leaving woofie love at my doorstep.
I enjoyed reading about your hometown and seeing the photos. Mommy just came from a trip to Ashville NC...it was so beautiful there. I am felling the same but i now have a spoonful of can food in my tummy. Yeah!
Love Miss Peachy

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Boogie!! What wonderful photos. The Rainbow is beautiful. Mommy remembers her woofies when she sees a rainbow too.
I love my mommy and daddy and home very much too. Puurrrs to you dear Boogie. I hope Autumn is finding you all well.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dear Boogie Doggie! I hope you do not think me too ungracious of a kitty for taking such a long time to return your visit. You can only imagine how happy I was to see you come cheer me on while I was so very sick. Mommy was heartbroken and thought for sure I would not regain any of my spirit and was prepared for the worst. But I was worth a small miracle. With your purrrayers and some good medicine, I have regained my strength day by day. Mommy would not have made it through her worries about me without your comfort. Each night we keep you in our prayers and wish you endless Blessings this Thanksgiving season.
Love and hugs from our house to yours, Miss Peach and the mommy