Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

I got a new pillow for Christmas,I also got some treats but you know how woofies are WE EAT THEM fast.
This my 2 legged Sissy,(Val) she came up from Florida to visit me for Christmas,I miss her cause when she scratches me OOOOOOOOO does it feel soooooo goooooooddd
Popa and sissy putting a Gingerbread House together,cant wait yum yum
See I love my 2 legged sissy also,I slept with her.I had more beds t sleep in when she was here.This is Christmas morning waiting to get the presents,so I decided to rest first.
Now it is food cooking time and I am waiting like a good boy for the cooking to get done,well I am really napping but they think I was just being a good boy.
So for my Christmas it was nice and quite,Hope you all had a great Christmas.

I am now wishing you all a Very Happy New Year,and hope you got everything you wanted and that the New Year brings you more love and hugs then the last.

God Bless you and stay safe
Happy New Year
Boogie

3 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy New Year Boogie! What a great bed. I love soft beds too.

Your 2 legged sissy is very pretty and I can see from your face she gives wonderful scritches. I hope she comes to visit you again soon.

Have a happy, healthy treat filled New Year!

The Furry Kids said...

Snacks and scritches can't be beat! I'm right there with ya, dude.

Titus

Mr. Hendrix said...

I hope you're still enjoying that new bed. It has been kinda warm here the last couple of days but chilly enough I still love my snuggle.