Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday January 22nd 2008

I would just like to say that I have missed all my new friends ,mom has been so busy that when we think we get to get on this thing BAM,,she has to go to work,,,BAM,I funny myself,,is that not a big guy on TV that does all that FOOD, BAM BAM haha....any way
Mom says she has pictures on that orange thing dad gave her for christmas but,so I only get to write to you and send BIG WOFFIE HUGS TO MY FRIENDS
MR HENDRIX
THE FURRY KIDS
THE ZOO
and to my cousins at Katnippia
stay warm and get and give lots of hugs and treats
Boogie
ps,me and my pillow are best friends

8 comments:

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Boogie! how was your Valentine's Day? Did you get extra treats, toys and snuggles? I'll bet you did! Mommy had a tummy bug so I didn't get to visit all my friends, but wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Valentine's Day Buddy!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Congratualtions on being an Uncle! I knew a blurpy thing was on the way, but didn't put 2 & 2 together with you being an uncle. This is wonderful news. Blurpy things are so fun.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I wanted to let you know I just read Val's sad news. I'm so very sorry to hear this. Our hearts are aching for you and we will keep you all in our prayers and thoughts.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Mr. Hendrix jus told us tha sad noos. All of us Sherwoods are purring an purraying for you.
Love & Purrs, KC
Missy Blue Eyes, Sol, Smokey, BJ, Faith and Mommie ML

Hot(M)BC said...

We just read Val's sad news too. We's so sad for you all. We're keeping you all in our purrayers and sending lots of purrs.

Samantha & Mom said...

We just read about Val's sad news and we wanted to come and say we are purring and purrayering for your family! Our hearts are crying!
Samantha, Tigger and Chandra

momsbusy said...

we are deeply saddened by the sad news about the baby. we are keeping val and her family in our prayers.

y2k - yuki, kimiko, kintaro
momsbusy

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hi. We heard about Val's baby on the Cat Blogosphere. We're sorry.